Parent Partner Service

Telephone: 0345 2000108


If you are worried about your child they can help with information and advice on:

  • Special educational needs.
  • Assessment of needs and also what this means.
  • Help to prepare for meetings, voicing your views.
  • Form filling, writing letters and making phone calls.
  • Signposting to other specialist help.
  • Parenting programme to support you and your child.
  • General support with the education of your child.