Students from Southlands are offered the opportunity to gain external qualifications.
- Some students are able to access 'Inclusion' through our links with Marden High School and gain GCSE qualifications.
- In addition Students in Years 10 and 11 undertake Certificates of Achievement in English, Science and Maths, all of which follow a GCSE entry level syllabus.
- Senior students follow a number of modular course which are accedited under the AQA Unit Award Scheme.
- Senior students can be entered for the AQA Basic Skills in Science.
- The school delivers the ASDAN programme which accredits the work covered in KS4 PSHE and Citizenship.
- BTEC in Science is currently being offered at KS4